Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sniffle....Snort......OMG!!! Hating Colds!

Geez! What a title, huh! Well, I can NOT help it, as I have had a bad head cold for the past week and a half....ever since I got off the ship, I felt as if the world was wobbling to and fro, but now I figured it had to do with my getting this head cold, then chest yuck, and now onto the final days of hacking, sniffling & snorting....OMG! Let this be D O N E! Soon. Now. This exact moment! (Twitching nose like Tabitha...) Geez....didn't work...guess I'll just have to let it take it's own course!

Well, our Halloween is getting yuckier every year! We live in a great community, but no one gets into it anymore, and I think it is time to start rethinking this holiday and maybe trying something different, like a block party, or something....if anyone has any ideas about their experiences, let me know....PLEASE!


Other than that, I really haven't had time to compile all my pics from our Cruise, the kids' Wedding, or much to that manner! I have spent a great deal of time running around with tissues and cough medicine, and just trying to get better, so bear with me here, while I get around to real life again! I am sooooo behind on Every Thing ! LOL!

I just asked the "kids" to give me their Santa's Wish Lists....Hope they come up with $1.00 items this year! LOL!
Hope they don't think we are Santa!!!


Oh!!! Meghann just got her hair did! Oh My Goodness, how gorgeous she looks....Here is the Before...(notice, I am sneaking in a pic of the Cruise, from Their pics!) Click on them to enlarge!


And here she is NOW!!!! Isn't this just wonderful?!?!?!!!!


Okay....I am sneaking in TWO more pics from the Cruise...One that ALL of you may keep for prosperity's sake, as it shows ME at a BAR!!!! Geez, that happens about How many Times??? We couldn't even THINK when I had a "drink" last! It's been that many years!!! I couldn't even REMEMBER what my LAST drink was, which Karen would know from Long Island....All I can say is it is Malibu Something...but I drank Strawberry Something instead, and I can't even remember what THAT is!!! I think I had about 5 drinks TOTAL on a 6 day Cruise....LOL!
Anyhoo....here it is.....ENJOY!


Last but NOT least, is this wonderful pic of a Lighthouse at the port of Nassau....and the "kid's" pic was the best! I have about 10 of my own, but their's was the best....ENJOY what we got to see!!! Don't forget to click on it....it will be much prettier!!!






Till Another Time!



avatar

No comments: