Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still Cruising w/SeaLegs....on DRY LAND!

Hello! You'll have to forgive this very short post, as I still have Sea Legs while on Dry Land! The house rocks, the ground rocks, and although I am NOT sick, amazingly, I am still trying to get my bearings, even as I have been off our cruise ship for Three days now! Given the fact that we came home in a Nor'easter from about 3PM on Sunday and got whacked all thru the night, I am told this can last several days! Oh My!
Anyhoo....did ya know the ocean is NAVY BLUE??? Take a look for yourself! Don't forget to click to enlarge it!!!


Did you know that a Mother can't stop crying at her son's wedding??? Yep....it's true!!!


Horrible Picture, but it was my FIRST moment with my Married Son....and the Beautiful Bride??? Oh, how just seeing her made me tear up that I had to take a picture before the ceremony and "run" or I would lose it...


Just look at her...isn't she absolutely beautiful???

And then....the dance...the FIRST DANCE, the two of them....together, forever. Does THIS say how wonderful they felt?



What a SPECIAL TIME for all of us!!!

Well, this is all I can do for now....I'm still swaying, rocking, rolling, moving, tipping & dipping!



Till Another Time!

avatar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

H Robin,
The pics are wonderful! May they have a terrific life together.
I had to laugh--the sea legs usually fade by the end of a week. They are usually bad for me after a particularly rough sailing. I hope you loved the cruise. DH and I have been on 10 or 11 and our next one goes out 1/2/09--can't wait.
Congrats on your new daughter!

B J's Corner said...

Robin,
Glad you dropped in my blog. I can't believe your blog is called Robin's Rest. My daughter's is "The Robin's Nest"(www.therobinsnestcountrycrafts.blogspot.com) Your blog is great! I'll be back.
bj