Friday, November 12, 2010

RE-positioning my NEST.....LITERALLY!

Hello Everyone!!! Yes, it is ME!!! It has been a whirlwind of time, and many many many many, did I say MANY... yep, MANY Life Changes!!!

For those that followed me, knew me, or just was an observant person, you may notice that I WAS living in WV....until about that last post in April, because the next day I was called about a job that I had applied for in January. Next thing I knew, I was packing furiously, sifting thru all the goodies one gathers over the years, renting a truck, grabbing some friends,(begging, to be honest!), and moving to North Carolina....and I haven't really regretted any of it!!!

So NOW I am here....and I HAVE repositioned my Nest, and even tho' my computer got a virus JUST as I was leaving WV, leaving me stepping and fetching for all my contacts, all my networking, all my "stuff" about NC, I have been doing great in finding some things!

I have to admit, this blogging, in the past, has proved challenging for me to keep up with. I keep a Handwritten Journal, that I am very loyal to, but when Life hands you changes, you gotta roll with them, and this is one of MANY things that I am revamping, reinventing, and just taking time to get those routines going again! I craved a routine....remember that??? And then WHAM!!! I moved!!!

Anywoo....I just wanted to let everyone know, I AM still out here.....Repositioning my nest!!!

Till Another Time!!!
Robin

1 comment:

Yankee Ridge Primitives said...

I wondered where and how youve been!
Good to hear from you!!!